July 25, 2010

Ian and Amy's Spectacular Wedding

Without a doubt, this was one of the most gorgeous events I have ever been a part of. The wedding of Ian and Amy at the Lodge at Torrey Pines was truly another Emily Smiley fine soiree. The picture on the left was taken by Bobby Earle, whom I was excited to work with again (we met for the first time last year at Barry and Julia's wedding at the Hotel del Coronado). Click the photo to enlarge and see the awesomeness.

Bobby has his own blog post showcasing more details (and a goofy shot of me -- my fault not his) of this amazing wedding here.

Platinum Pro did a great job with the uplighting and custom dance floor. I recommend them exclusively for this type of work! The grammy nominated Luis Villgeas Band warmed the crowd with Spanish guitar version of Lady Gaga and other pop hits and then made way for me to play the real stuff. Here's a highlight video I put together ... it's just a little something to tide us over until we get to see Jason Taylor's pro shots!

Also, here is their dance party setlist.

No comments: