June 16, 2010

Ashley and Patrick's Wedding Video

A little something I have added to my repertoire is a post gig video highlight package. Now, don't expect much. After all, I'm still spinning tunes and need to concentrate on that, but technology has enabled the art of multi-tasking a little easier.

To do this, I set my Nikon D90, digital SLR camera on top of booth and shoot away at various points in the evening. The purpose is to capture a few moments on the dance floor. Hopefully it gives my future clients a little insight into what I do. But most of all, I'm happy to provide the video to the respective bride and groom, many of whom may not have had hired a videographer at all (as was the case in this video).

Below is Patrick and Ashley's wedding at the Thursday Club in Point Loma (San Diego). Just two days after the gig, I posted it to my Facebook and shared it with Ashley.

"That is awesome," she said. "We were just talking about how we wished we had some videos. Thanks so much for a great party. We had a wonderful night!"

No comments: