May 28, 2010

Random Reviews

During a random check to see how my Google rankings are doing with the keywords "DJ" and "Kanoya" I found these two reviews on projectwedding.com. Love the love.

Thank you former clients/anonymous bride (although I think I have a good idea who they are).


"Originally, I was planning on going extra-low-budget on the DJ and just having my reception music pre-planned and playing off an iPod, but I'm really glad we decided to hire a DJ instead. I went in thinking I knew what I wanted for everything, but Justin brought in a lot of expertise which I had never really considered. I thought picking music was a no brainer, but apparently, there's some strategy to it. So I was really glad to have Justin there to give suggestions. He wasn't at all pushy with his ideas, though, I still felt like everything was in my hands, and he really worked with us on everything we needed."

"Justin was the the perfect DJ for our wedding. He worked with us prior to the wedding in coordinating music that we wanted to play, and not just stuff he wanted to play. He was responsive to my emails and made us feel comfortable. He did all of our ceremony music and was a great emcee. He was able to read our crowd so well that he had our guests dancing the entire evening. He even staged our last dance of the evening and it was definitely one of our favorite moments from that night. He's a true professional and really knows his stuff. We would highly highly recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding DJ."

No comments: